Friday, May 21, 2010

Overheard

Matt: "Alex, get your head away from my bum. Bekah, get your bum away from my head."

Matt :"Alex, eat over the table." 
Alex: "Okay, Eyeball Bucky."

Alex: "[sound effect] I shot you with my laser."
Matt: "I blocked it with my shield."
Alex: "I shot you with a special laser that goes through shields."
Matt: "I have another shield behind that one that you didn't know about."
Alex: "[sound effect] I melted through that one with my hot lava shield melter."
Matt: "The invisible man stepped in front of it and saved me."
Alex: "No, the invisible man died from a heart attack when he was 50."

Matt (to Alex): "You named my bum Don?"

15 comments:

K.E.N said...

That middle convo is soo funny. I can't wait until Noah can have awesome conversations like that.

Jenny said...

The one about the head and the bums happens regularly in this neck of the woods.

Elsie said...

Hhahaha the one about "you named my bum Don?" really makes me laugh. Tell Matt that I say hi please!

Jaime said...

Ha ha! Those were funny and so cute! I kept thinking about you last night for some reason, how are you doing? Do you have any names picked out for your little one coming soon? hope you are well!

Natalie said...

ROTFL! Can you please install a security camera that allows me to watch your home over the internet? I hate living too far from realatives!

Melissa said...

These are the bet posts! So funny!

Rachel said...

I like Alex's quick comebacks.

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I like how specific Alex was with the heart attack at 50. Looks like Matt has an even match in the comeback category.

Alisha said...

I can't stop laughing. You crack me up!!!

Charla and Jarom said...

I love it when you post those overheard conversations :) They're so funny. Now that Evan's talking so much I think I'll have to start posting some of those. And it's good to know that my son isn't the only one who has a sound effect for every sentence :)

Unknown said...

Alex is so smart and quick witted. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. Love the bum conversation.

Ben & Carly said...

this kid kills me, seriously what funny guy. I'm glad you feel my pain on the moving thing....I wish you guys still lived in missiouri we are driving through there on our way to Kentucky...that is one drive I am not looking forward to. my kids melt down on the way to wal-mart

Gnat said...

Alex is crazy fast like that. He's a crack up. I'll just call you "Don" for short, from now on, too, Matt =P

Natalie said...

Could you please post something new? I mean that in the best possible, most non-pushy way...

Elsie said...

Yo whats this I hear about you having a new sweet baby? Update please..... loves to you from Peru.