We all love Keturah. She gets the most endearing, lovable names that we can come up with: stink bomber, pooper, chubbs, butterball, stink machine, etc.
So Alex says, "Keturah, you're a poop factory."
Matt adds, "Alex, if Keturah is a poop factory, then you are the whine factory."
Alex retorts, "And Dad, you are a toot factory."
Rebekah chimes in, "And Mom is the pregnant factory."
If there were a picture to go with this post, it would be one of me--one of those "cute, pregnant belly" pictures. Yeah, I don't do those. I look the same as I did the last 3 times at 7 months, so if you were lucky enough to see me one of those times, imagine that.
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago
12 comments:
I love all conversations between Matt and Alex. That mixed with Bekah automatically makes for something hilarious. Where do they come up with this stuff? I miss you guys!
P.S. Thanks for no more snow. :)
i was just thinking about you...aww no belly pictures..bummer
how fun to have lots of laughts..
and in your last post i was wondering where is your belly is hiding you look great and what is happening to your kids they are growning up so fast...
Your posts are the best!! Too fun!
I've never been lucky enough!
holarious! the pregnant factory!
We just love your kids. They are always good for a laugh.
Cannot.stop.laughing.
Sarah you make me laugh!! I can remember you at 7 months pregnant and you. are. adorable. Can't wait to see the new one!
Holy smokes is she clever. I love it. Just wait until those two are teenagers, they will really have some one liners for you then.....Love you guys!
OH I LOVE YOU! Your blog ALWAYS makes me smile! Your poop comments reminded me of sacrament meeting today- someone spelled "F-A-R-T" in their testimony, Solomon asked me what he spelled, I told him and he started laughing SO LOUD and said, loudly, "HE SPELLED FART!!!" I was thinking the same thing about four letter words :)
I don't do those either, I glad someone else feels the same way. there are some things that are meant to be kept under a shirt...that sounded weird, I'm sure you know what I mean. Our families would get along, we have similar polite conversations like that too!
We were just out there visiting and Sarah looks darling as always. Our time with family was wonderful. I'm especially missing Bekah's hugs. Please ask Alex how Mr. and Mrs. Pens are doing? ha ha...love you all
Post a Comment