Oh my gosh. She that hat is so stinkin' cute on her! Her eyes were popping! And now I miss you guys with a vengeance again. Too bad I don't see you for 3 ruddy months!
That hat is super cute! I was just on the medical blog and saw your name and came to your personal blog. You have such a cute family. I've been meaning to call you and ask you about those bags you were putting together. I didn't even offer to go with you to drop them off or anything. Did you already go? Do you need any help with them. They turned out really cute, thanks for putting it together you crafty girl you! Let me know what I can do if it isn't done.
two states, really? I'll take it, we'll have to meet somewhere in the middle and have a little reunion. I have a feeling our kids would have fun, they seem to have the same energy and imagination! how much longer will you guys be out there? I'm really excited to go somewhere new and explore, I love a good adventure.
12 comments:
Oh. My. Cute!
Especially impressive since she looks Guymon-ish!
She's precious. No more scrawny little bird baby. Such pretty eyes. I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully over the holidays this year!
Dang! SHe is so stinking cute!!!
Love it, wish I had a hat like that! She is so cute!
Oh my gosh. She that hat is so stinkin' cute on her! Her eyes were popping!
And now I miss you guys with a vengeance again. Too bad I don't see you for 3 ruddy months!
She is such a little doll! I can hardly wait to see all of you at Christmas.
Oh my gosh, sarah, she's a knockout!!! By the way, I was watching some children's program the other day and there was a little girl named Keturah!
She is just adorable!
I love her hat! She looks adorable!
That hat is super cute!
I was just on the medical blog and saw your name and came to your personal blog. You have such a cute family.
I've been meaning to call you and ask you about those bags you were putting together. I didn't even offer to go with you to drop them off or anything. Did you already go? Do you need any help with them.
They turned out really cute, thanks for putting it together you crafty girl you!
Let me know what I can do if it isn't done.
She is just adorable. She looks so different since we saw you last.
two states, really? I'll take it, we'll have to meet somewhere in the middle and have a little reunion. I have a feeling our kids would have fun, they seem to have the same energy and imagination! how much longer will you guys be out there? I'm really excited to go somewhere new and explore, I love a good adventure.
Post a Comment