My computer still has no sound, but I really loved Keturah's facial expressions -- she looks so much different from when I saw her! I start busting up when Bekah's hands came in and squished Keturah's face.
P.S. Sorry I haven't called you. I keep forgetting, and now I'm wondering if it's a bad time. Are you packing yet? Whatever. I MIGHT call you next Friday, but I'll be missing my left two wisdom teeth, so we'll see.
Oh my goodness, that is so precious. I finely feel like I've seen her now. That is so funny with Bekah. I'm lucky the big kids are so good with Connor. The bigger he gets the sweeter they are. I miss you so much!! I love you tons! Heather
8 comments:
She's a cutie---what big eyes she has!
Can't wait to see her again. We're still planning to help you move...
Thanks for the great photos :)
mom
My computer still has no sound, but I really loved Keturah's facial expressions -- she looks so much different from when I saw her! I start busting up when Bekah's hands came in and squished Keturah's face.
P.S. Sorry I haven't called you. I keep forgetting, and now I'm wondering if it's a bad time. Are you packing yet? Whatever. I MIGHT call you next Friday, but I'll be missing my left two wisdom teeth, so we'll see.
Very cute! Keturah definitely looks different than when I was there. Bekah makes the clip really funny. Thanks.
I love Bekah's version of gentle. Keturah does look different, and so very cute. Love you all, Linda
LOVE when they smile! SO CUTE :) And don't you just LOVE how the siblings "love on" the next... it always makes the younger ones tougher :)
Oh my goodness, that is so precious. I finely feel like I've seen her now. That is so funny with Bekah. I'm lucky the big kids are so good with Connor. The bigger he gets the sweeter they are.
I miss you so much!!
I love you tons!
Heather
I love your kids. That is all I have to say. Oh yeah...and we are going to miss you guys soooo much.
So cute!!! Keturah is adorable and your kids just love her to death!
Post a Comment