I agree with Rachel, the one of Bekah and Alex hugging is great. Linda gave me a wallet size of it, actually. I also like the one of... is it Daddy? ...holding Keturah.
I hope you survived the second onslaught of crazy weather. I'm so glad I don't live in the midwest.
I must boast a bit. I love the picture of you three girls. It's one of my favorites. And to think as impared as I am at taking pictures, I took that one!!!!! Yeaaa Linda
10 comments:
I LOVE your little Bekah, and your post on her below :) And LOVE all the pics, your family is so cute!
The second picture is my favorite. I hope that one goes in a frame.
What a gorgeous family! I love the one of Bekah and Alex hugging.
Oh, love the kids, so cute! You guys are cute too :)
I agree with Rachel, the one of Bekah and Alex hugging is great. Linda gave me a wallet size of it, actually. I also like the one of... is it Daddy? ...holding Keturah.
I hope you survived the second onslaught of crazy weather. I'm so glad I don't live in the midwest.
I must boast a bit. I love the picture of you three girls. It's one of my favorites. And to think as impared as I am at taking pictures, I took that one!!!!! Yeaaa Linda
Those are great pictures. I love the ones that I got. You have such a cute family. Love you, miss you tons!!
Heather
You're beautiful...and clever.
Thanks for the fun post. Love to Matt and the kiddos, too!
...Alex's b-day, anybody?
Shouldn't the title be "5,000 Words"? Or are you shortchanging your per-pic value? (they are great imo, btw :)
Post a Comment