Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amigos

A couple weekends ago, we met up with our friends Jeff and Brindy Whipple in Nauvoo. They are from Salt Lake City and we haven't seen them for a year. It was so much fun getting to hang out for a day. They have a daughter named Taylor, and they were traveling with Brindy's parents, so that is who is in this picture. We didn't get very many good pictures, so that is why I posted this one with me and my stupid hair down the middle of my face. I was fighting Alex to get him to look at the camera, so hands were busy, which explains the hair. It also explains why I look like I'm nursing a 4 year old. You probably wouldn't have thought that unless I said it, but now I did so that is all you are looking at. Oh well.













The kids watched a movie in their hotel room, and ran around on the grass some. Fun fact: Bekah's pink "capris" are really 3 month old baby pants.










Okay, so our friend Elsie used to live here, but relocated to Minnesota a couple months ago, but she came back this week to visit. So we met her and Tawni at the lake. Elsie was so nice to run around and play with our kids while we just sat on our tushes. It was great to be able to just relax and catch up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that Elsie came back for a visit. And Bekah is TINY! She fits in those?! I am SOOOOOOO excited to see you and Rach. Less than 3 weeks!

Amy Beatty said...

Is Nauvoo pretty close to you guys? I should come visit you and also see the sites. Could you put up a family of 5?

Kacey said...

After you made the "nursing Alex" comment..of course I had to look at it. hahaha

I had a friend in Texas whose sister nursed her son until he was 5 years old. No joke. Disgusting or what?

Shanda said...

Sarah, you're so hilarious and hot! You look great and I laughed my head off about the nursing a 4 yr old and 3 mo old pants comments :)

Elsie said...

I love the pics! It was so fun seeing you guys....hopefully I will be back sometime this fall/early winter and can see you again then!