Monday, April 14, 2008

You might live in Missouri if....

...you have totally crazy, unkempt hair.
...you have food on your face.
...you are holding a naked baby.
...you have mismatched, untucked, hand-me-down clothes.
...you have on nice, dressy shoes to go with your worn clothes.
...those shoes are on backwards.

These probably also apply to Placerville as well. I mean, that's where I grew up and look at me--




Yeah, not any better. In fact, I'm still not any better. If I am wearing jeans when Matt gets home, he asks what I'm all dressed up for.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Kosmo? He was a naked koala, thanks to me (sorry about that) and you used to carry him around everywhere. I think Bekah looks cute, btw.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you at least were dressed up in that pic o' yesteryear. I had on shorts. Or - were they just short pants. Since you had a jacket on, that's doubly funny. Boy those 80s were brutal as far as style goes. The colors! Haha.

Yes, bekahboo is totally cute. And the freaky skindoll definitely completes the ensemble :P

Elsie said...

hahaha that is a hilarious post - i love it! ahh good ol' Kirksville.

Anonymous said...

Haha! So cute! Well, Bekah is...

I'm worse than you. Look at my blog pretty soon and you'll see.

Maria and Ryan said...

O my word--I about died laughing at those two pictures. Pretty much Bekah is the funniest little thing ever. And also, HELLO BANGS (on Sarah)! You should bring that look back. Seriously.

Sarah said...

Rach,
yeah, thanks for throwing Kozmo's shirt out the window! I still have and will till I die.
Nate,
You are/were always hot and I was/am always cold, hence the outfits.
Maria,
No bangs for me, ever.

The Shermans said...

Blaming poor ol' Kirksville! Shame on you! My kids have no hope as they fall into many of those categories.

Natalie said...

Hilarious! I love your blog!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh how true that is!

The Haas Family said...

This is totally hilarious, Sarah!