The kids wanted to go outside, so I asked, "Ok, you going to go out bare foot?" Alex said, "No, I'm going out with people foot". He said he needed a container for collecting berries. "What berries?", I asked. "From the bear tree", was his response.
Oh my gosh, I love the people feet and bear tree. I also love Becka's trendy clothes!! I just spent the last hour catching up on your blog as well as Kacey's. They are so wonderfully entertaining. Oh no, Sorry Mary, I will get to yours soon. My bad!! AND Locke ladies, don't you know keys belong in your purse???? HaHa Love to all, Linda
8 comments:
Alex has so much commonsense for his young age. I like the way he thinks. He keeps things alive and fun.
Oh my gosh, I love the people feet and bear tree. I also love Becka's trendy clothes!! I just spent the last hour catching up on your blog as well as Kacey's. They are so wonderfully entertaining. Oh no, Sorry Mary, I will get to yours soon. My bad!! AND Locke ladies, don't you know keys belong in your purse???? HaHa Love to all, Linda
Alex is a great example of how kids can not only make us laugh, but see things from a different perspecive. I always said he was a genius.
Alex has the best responses. I don't know how you keep up with him!
Alex never ceases to make me laugh.
You're kids are so cooperative. I'm still amazed that they pose for you without complaint.
Alex is a little smarty. Or a swoose. I can't decide.
Oy vay. I must be having an off day. I meant "your"
Lily has one of those. She'll say she went outside "with just my bare feets on". Hilarious stuff.
You know, picking bearys from the tree could get dangerous. Maybe you should get him more than a basket.. maybe a sword?
Post a Comment