And here on his actual birthday at his Grandma Jill's house. Happy again.
A week after that, more gifts from Grandpa Robin and Grandma Linda. Happy and spoiled.
And there is even one more gift session in there from Grandpa Rich and Grandma Sallie, but a photo is missing. You'll have to trust me that he was still happy and even more spoiled. That concludes the month of gifts for this kid.
However, he did only get one birthday breakfast and one cake, both of which he had to share with his brother, whose birthday is the day after. But this is still the Alex half.
Grandma Jill dished up his favorite meal ever. His pancake is supposed to be in the shape of a train. You need an imagination to see it, so if you are lacking, just keep your mouth shut.
Check out the weirdo in the green shirt. Is that a new dance move? I don't think it'll catch on.
And here is the other owner of the cake. Michael's first birthday.
Anyway...maybe I'm being too hard on him. He did get a little gypped in the birthday department. He had to share a cake, he didn't get sung to, and he had to ride in the car for 6 hours on his day. But he did take his first steps along with some other happy moments...
Presents!
This is a good face, in case you were wondering.
More presents!
Grandma!
She is the reason for the 6 hours of driving--and a very good one, too.
Michael was thoughtful and gave me a present--ruining my shirt so that I have to wear Matt's. Happy Birthday, poopster Mike.
5 comments:
He ate poop!LOL! I thought the mystery candy at the park was bad. You win! Happy Birthday to your boys.
Wow, talk about a garbage disposal. Mike, you're a weirdo. That second shot of the cake with the candles seriously made it look like lava was pouring down it! So cool! Also, I love how in the last picture, Michael is clawing at Alex's head. I think this is a hint at their future relationship.
Also, when you pointed our the weirdo in the green shirt, I thought you were talking about a stranger. So I zoomed in. I regretted it. I look like I'm about to barf.
One of my kids, who shall remain anonymous (Tacy) once got into the diaper pail (I had my kids in the dark ages before disposable diapers were the norm) and chewed on her own used diapers. She also ate dog food. Ugh. Now that I think of it, she is a bit different from my other kids...hmmmm.
Wow, time is flying! Happy birthday to your little men! Hope Michael acquires a taste for more hygenic things, for your sake at least! :)
You may not remember the time Mary was in the play pen in the middle of the room while we were all sitting on the couch watching family slides, and I looked over and she'd pooped in her diaper, taken it off, and was happily "coloring" - smearing it EVERYWHERE!
She also ate dead bugs out of spider's webs.
It's seriously sad that you see Grandma more than I do.
Post a Comment