Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Smart Alex

Michael's new thing is to bite, pinch, or slap.
Keturah speaks half English, half Cantonese.
Rebekah has a personal limit of 50 words per day.

This is why I look forward to Alex coming home so I can have a conversation with someone. Yes, he's only 6, but he talks like an adult. This is vexing most days, but usually I'm glad he's way too smart for his own good.


4 comments:

Mary J. Locke said...

Haha! I love that picture. And he was only like three at the time!

Rachel said...

I miss you guys.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Isn't that funny when we crave conversation, albeit it's our 1st graders conversation

Ben & Carly said...

these strong spirits that we get to raise are really something, he is lucky to have a mom that appreciates his vexingly wonderful smartness. Only bad mothers get boring children! this picture makes me smile and laugh...which is a wonderful thing when you have a head cold.