Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Translations

See if you can guess what Keturah is really trying to say when she says these words (sorry for the profanity):

Okay so here are the answers, plus I added a few extra. I know she curses when she wants a sandwich, but for heaven's sake, I don't teach the kid to say "shut up". Sheesh. :)
Rachel is the winner, which is no big surprise--but not because she was here most recently--because she's had lots of practice with her own kids.

PUSSES  princess

PIZZA ON   pants on

SCREAM  ice cream or sour cream

SEA B*TCH  sandwich

EVIL CRACKERS   animal crackers

PENCIL (4 possibilities here)   pencil, pretzel, puzzle, or temple

STUP   spit up

PILLOW   marshmallow

I WANT TO HURT MY MOUTH  I want you to floss my teeth

EYE KISS   Alex

PIE FLY   butterfly

CASH   trash

8 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I'm guessing pushes and sea witch - have no idea on the others :) What a cutie. That would keep me happy all day to hear such words coming from a little doll.

Rachel said...

I've only got guesses for a few of them. purses, ice cream, sandwich, and pretzel.

Ben & Carly said...

Ok I speak fairly good toddlerese but I'm stumped...you better be putting up the translations soon, a couple of them have me really curious. her birthday pictures kill me, what a doll...don't you know the chin pose is all the rage in the modeling world, the girl has a future. especially with that awesomely adorable hair.

Mary J. Locke said...

All I've got is "sandwich."

Carrie said...

purses
?
ice cream
sandwich
?
?
shut up
?
?

That's all I've got.

Nashelle said...

So funny! She is such a cutie!

Rachel said...

Those are fun. For a long time Brian said "Daddy" for "Natalie", which was sort of confusing.

Natalie said...

Oh, I loved this. Keep being clever. Your blog brings me great joy.