Out by the fire pit in our yard
Keturah couldn't even finish this marshmallow cuz it was freaking gigantic.
Bekah looks like she was just dispensed from this dinosaur's digestive tract.
Alex with a hole in one.
You can't see a grassy hill and not roll down it.
At the county fair, they wanted to get on the airplane ride, but the Frankenstein-esque ride operator made them get in the helicopter instead. They were pretty excited about that, can you tell? Why couldn't they get in the airplane? Who knows--maybe he was Russian mafia and his money stash was in there.
A summer wouldn't be summer without camping, so we met up with the Crellins in Ludington, MI. The girls made quick work with collecting rocks, and the boys with finding guns.
We went for a rather long hike--everybody had at least one kid and more to carry.
8 comments:
lots of fun. Your kids are so darn cute.
That's so awesome you have the Crellins close enough to play with on occasion.
All the pictures are great, but my favorite is Michael snoozing in the tree.
Yea! Fun new pictures! My favorite is the one that is composed so that it looks like Michael is contemplative at the start of a long walk down the board walk.
Cute family, and you do FUN things.
And I'm still jealous of the Crellins....
I love the new pictures! All the kids are beautiful. The Michigan beach does look like an authentic beach (minus the salt) - lighthouse and all.
It looks like you guys have been having a blast! I love all the pictures. That wasn't much of a hill to roll down, though, I've gotta say. I like the new picture at the top, too.
Michael is a cute little butterball! Looks like a party with you guys!
Sorry I don't check on your blog all so often. I lost our camera so sorry for not that many recent posts on ours. It is great to see some recent pics of the kids and everyone looking happy. Hope you're successfully managing to enjoy life, even with so many responsibilities. love ya.
I hate the way blogger is doing pictures now too!! It's retarded. But you did great with this post! Lots of fun to cram into one post. I especially love the picture of you and Jenni, you two could be sisters.
Post a Comment