Thursday, March 25, 2010

A lot to live up to

 This new baby has to be pretty cute to be able to compete with these three...

I'm not trying to brag, because if you consider what kind of gene pool they had to work with, you'd think they were genetically engineered.
Oh, I hope her eyes stay that color.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

He will be adorable. I wonder if you'll get another blue eyed kid. Keturah's blue eyes are beautiful.

Natalie said...

Thanks for the pictures! I've been checking 5 times/day. Should I get another hobby? No! The pictures of your beautiful children never disappoint. And I know your new son won't, either.

Mary said...

Hey, the genes on the Locke side is pretty good. :) And your kids are ridiculously cute. The next one will probably be even cuter, if that's possible.

Ben & Carly said...

yeah I don't think you have anything to worry about....your kids are beautiful...those smiles? are you kidding me, they have the cutest smiles. brag away, what else at this point do we mom's have to brag about!

Unknown said...

Keturah's eyes are stunning. I'm sure your new little guy will be darling!

Rachel said...

Your kids are beautiful, but then, so are you!

Sarah said...

Rach, I forgot to add that those dresses have come full circle from Elizabeth and Natalie at our wedding. They are 3 years apart, and so are mine. Only diff is that Natalie was 3 months and Keturah is 12, but it works out nonetheless!

Pattie said...

I can not believe how much Your kiddos have grown up....so Beautiful...I am excited to see how beautiful this little one will be..