- Matt had to pull Alex aside at church several times to convince him to be a little nicer to people around him. As we were walking across the parking lot to our car, Alex wanted to hold his dad's hand. Matt says, "Alex, I thought I was the enemy." Alex quickly retorts, "No, I'M the enemy." Hmmm...we'll have to quiz him on his vocab again.
- Bekah says, "My feeling hurts."
- The appearance of Keturah's first tooth. Yes, she is only three months old. That is not the alarming part. I really tried to get a picture so you'd believe me, but it is too tiny and she is too wiggly. This white protuberance is jutting out from where the third or fourth tooth to the right of the midline would be. Oh yeah, and it is coming out from the side of her gums, not the top. I'm not sure if that description makes sense, but all you need to know is that it is most definitely NOT NORMAL. She's got a crazy canine gene or something. Actually, the gene comes from one of her parents (ahem, not me). But I don't think the culprit would like me posting or even taking a picture of this particular anomaly, considering the protests that something like that "is not genetic". HOWEVER, I for one, love this feature now present in two of my favorite peeps.
- Last, but not least. Oh, I should have labeled this post, "Please don't kill me, Matt". It might seem like I'm picking on the man, but I'm not. This is just so darn laughable, I mean, loveable. Loveable.
So my favorite part of the movie was when Matt was bugged about how bad her fake tan was.If you're color blind that horrible green must turn into a horrible brown.
14 comments:
You know, I would say "Poor Matt," but he picks on me so much, I don't have much pity. And that's pretty dang funny about the green tan.
I can see that the tooth is sideways! It looks like its pointing right at the camera from the picture, but I don't know, the light was catching it weird. She's super cute, though, and I think the crazy tooth makes it that much better.
Good luck with your move!! Don't die on the treacherous path to Michigan. Or rather, don't let your car die.
Sorry, Mares, but that is not a tooth. If it were, it wouldn't be bad. What I'm talking about is WAY off to the left and not visible.
Oh my gosh, the green tan thing is very funny. Poor Matt. Keturah has changed so much. She is a little doll. I too hope the moving goes ok.
So will the tooth need to be pulled? I hope all goes well with the move.
I made the mistake of looking at the picture before reading everything, so I totally thought that the glare was a tooth!
I'm sure your move will go well because you don't have the cursed waverunner to drag along, lol.
I hope everything is going well. Keturah is adorable!
Oh Matty. He loves it when we make fun of him :) My father in law is color blind and sees everything in shades of blue. He's really fun to play Uno with! I know it's going to come back and bite me some day!
There is a chance Noah might be color blind...I hope that isn't what he sees. That would be quite an awful tan, I would want my money back or something.
You Guymans are so funny!! Keturah's eyes are really blue, she's beautiful. Alex is always hilarious. And oh, sweet Bekah, She's always been adorable! (just like her mommy)
Hope all is well. I love you, and miss you a ton!!
Heather
GFAM news whatever. I just want more baby pics! j/k :)
That star trek lady is pretty hot. Green is the new brown? Like some sort of sadistic ballet. H and I need a babysitter. We tried the drive-in once, but it pretty much bombed.
SO FUNNY! And the tooth, oh the tooth! You guys are awesome!
your kids crack me up...LOL LOL about the suntan er green lady.....
btw we are really going to miss your family..thanks for teaching my yahoos the past 2yrs...
what a tooth already..next month keturah will be ready for some steak.. she is so cute...
Aww your baby is a cutie :)
Oh man we miss you guys so much. Tab asks to come over to your house almost daily. We can't wait to see you on the 4th! I'll try to call soon.
Post a Comment