Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To appease you

Keturah at 1 week old


1 1/2 weeks


K is 2 1/2 weeks


3 weeks


3 weeks


So life is good. Understandably, I'm a little busier than pre-baby, but other than that, there hasn't been much of an adjustment. I've been ignoring the computer--given some free time, I'm going to choose sleeping or something over blogging--sorry.
But, anyway, there are the pictures and I'll try to be better in the future.

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh- those are just darling. She is so cute! I like the pic of all three kids too!!

Amy Beatty said...

Oh my goodness. I don't know how I missed that first post about your new Baby! She is such a doll. Congrats. You all look so happy and healthy.

Carrie said...

She's beautiful and you look so happy!

Elsie said...

I love the pics!!! Your children are all beautiful!!!

H said...

Oh, thank you Sarah. Everyone looks wonderful, I love the picture with you two! I wish I could be there to give everyone a big hug and kiss. Hope your doing good.
Love you,
Heather

Charla and Jarom said...

Congrats guys! She is beautiful! The kids look happy to be big brother and big sister :) And you look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Man, you're making me miss you guys way too soon! She looks just as cute as when I saw her (then again, some of those pictures are from when I saw her), if a little less jaundiced. Sorry I didn't call you today, but I figured you were having a blast with Mom and Rach. If you feel the urge to talk to me, you can kidnap Mom's phone. Oh, and tell Rach sorry I didn't call her either, but I was in Walmart, and then yesterday I was in my OSC class for 6 hours. Then again, she was on the plane anyway, so whatever. I'll just talk to you next week.

Maria and Ryan said...

Sarah, I love you! Congrats on the beee-U-tiful baby! I love her--please bring her to my house and let me hold her for a few days/weeks. Ok. Thanks. You're looking good too ;-)

Alisha said...

thanks for keeping us updated. i understand what you mean about the blogging thing.

Melanie Chambers said...

Oh my gosh, Sarah, she is so adorable in those pictures. Seriously top 5 of the cutest babies i've EVER seen.

Jenny said...

It's about dang time girl. Thanks for making my blog stalking fruitful today. She is just gorgeous.

Natalie said...

Thank you!!! She's gorgeous; looks Guymon to me! Love to all, and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah for posting, I love all the pictures. Keturah is so cute. I especially like the one with all three kids. And you look beautiful. Love, Linda