Wouldn't you love it if that were her name? I think I've only known one Rhonda in my life. She was the bus driver when I was little. One time she caught my brother and I throwing rocks while waiting at the bus stop so she told us to knock it off--from that day on I hated her. That is just a name that you love to hate. Even the Beach Boys were saying "help me".
Anyway, back to the baby. Her name is Keturah Nicole. Her birthday is Feb 27 and she was 6 lbs 4oz--same as her bro. As you can see, she also has blondish hair like her bro.
With dad
With Bekah
With Alex
This is me trying to get her profile (I thought that if nobody else did, my mom would appreciate it).
Life has been good the last 3 days. The kids are constantly asking to hold her and they just laugh when she cries. Alex is really gentle and loves to talk to her. Matt caught him whispering to her, "Keturah, I'm going to go help mom for a minute. I'll be right back." He also got a picture off of the fridge and told her, "Look, Keturah, Bekah drew this for you and mom. " He's an awesome older brother (at least to babies). Bekah likes to hold her and help take care of her, but isn't quite as aware of how fragile she is. She's getting better at not poking her though.
Matt was able to come away from the hospital with only some badly bruised fingers. I've got a pretty good grip when I want to :) As for me, I'm really glad it is all over with and I can enjoy the kids.
30 comments:
She is absolutely adorable! She looks so much like Alex! I'm glad that you are home and well. Get some sleep!
She is ADORABLE!! Can I ask why the name Keturah? What language is that? Do you know someone with that name? It is so unique-I like it.
I wonder what it would be like to have a niece named Rhonda? Poor kid.
Thanks for the pics! She's really cute (well, you know, in the newborn sort of way)! That profile picture made it seem like she has really big ears, but maybe that's just the camera. That's so cute, the way Alex is so good with her. Bekah will catch on.
Can't wait to see you guys! Don't forget to pick me up!!
She's as cute as a button (a really cute one)! Congratulations!
She is beautiful! Congratulations. I love all the blonde hair!
My first thought upon seeing her: "Matt!" She's super cute and I can hardly wait to hold her. I'm glad you're doing well!
Congratulations...i have been checking your blog to find out if you had her...she is so sweet
She is absolutely beautiful! Super cute and super sweet! I do appreciate the profile shot. Thanks for all the photos. I can hardly wait to hold her also. - Mom
You almost had me with the Rhonda thing. Mom said the name wasn't quite decided. Besides which, it has always been a favorite of mine. (ha)
Very interesting name. I love the weight (lore of yore) instilled from historical / biblical names. Someone said she might get called 'Kate'?
She is just beautiful Sarah. I can't tell you how excited I am for you. I just want to brag to everyone else that I got to hold her. Nanner nanner nanner. And she is absolutely precious.
What a cutie, congrats! I think you should have gone with Rhonda (haha). Can't wait to meet our newest little niece!
she's so cute!
congratulations!
What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!!!! (and I love the name) I'm jealous. Wish I was past the whole labor part! ...and how fun to see Bekah and Alex with her. DARLING!
She is so cute!!! I hope everything went okay for you.
Congrats!!! She is so cute!!!
Oh Sarah, she is so beautiful!!! Congratulations to you and your family! Lots of love to you all!
She is so cute and does look alot like Alex. I can hardly wait to see her. I'm glad Alex is tender and loving with her. He will probably be a big help to you. Love you all, Linda
Congratulations Sarah. she is adorable, I love that blond hair! and look on your other kids faces is priceless, there is nothing like a new baby in the family!
I'm such a dummy and I haven't checked the blog until just now. She is sooooooo cute. She does look a little like Matt. I hope everyone is doing OK.
I miss you so much. Love you,
Heather
What a cutie. Why am I not surprised!Glad you are feeling well. Really looking forward to seeing you all and meeting my new granddaughter. Love to you all. DAD
Congrats!!! It is so nice to get on with the next phase of life. It's fun to see what the babe looks like! Good luck to you fellow Missourians!
Oh- she's GORGEOUS! I'm so glad it went well and everyone is happy and healthy. And isn't it nice to be able to lay on your stomach again? :) Enjoy the new baby, and hopefully some rest... is that possible with 3? LOVE YOU!
What a beautiful girl!! I saw "Rhonda" and thought, "OH NO!!! Keturah was so much prettier!" What a relief you stuck to your choice, her name is adorable. And so is she!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations! She is so cute!
I was cracking up at Rhonda! Love the name you picked but I've never heard it before. So true about big bro being good with the baby but maybe not so much with little sister. haha that's how my Kevin is. Congrats to your fam!
Very cute! Ian won't let me out of the house so I haven't been able to come by. Glad that Matt's hands have recovered. Congratulations!
Sarah, I know you just had a baby and all, but I want more pics.
Love you, Hope you're doing well!
Heat kher
oops!
By the way, you need to change your blog heading, since it's missing Keturah! I should have taken a family picture for you while I was there. Oh, and just f.y.i., I'm back in BV, safe and sound, in case you were wondering.
Yay! She is soo cute! She looks like a Guymon alright. I love how you named the post "Rhonda". I have some names I love to hate too.
New babies in the home are so much fun. Congratulations cute Guymon family!
Post a Comment