Bekah asked me why there were bowls in the sink. I said they were waiting to be washed. Alex told me that was impossible because bowls don't have heads. Apparently you need a head to be able to wait for something.
So Matt comes home one day and is just lounging on the bean bag and everyone knows that if you lay down, the kids in the house will most likely attack you and make sure it is not restful. So I tell Bekah not to jump on her dad's face. Her solution? "Okay, I'll jump off of his face."
Alex had been crying about something--he then complained that he was getting "eyeball drops" on him.
Matt was being random and looked at Alex with his eyes crossed. Alex told him, "Your eyes look like chicken eyeballs."
A shot from when we had a warm day and took advantage.
10 comments:
Those are hilarious! I love the "eyeball drops".
hey I'm a big fan of those kids--can't wait to see the new one too! btw, is that a bike carrier or a stroller or what? also, btw, how are you feeling? huh?
Your kids are so funny, just like their mom! Hope all goes well with new baby Guymon.
Hopefully the next one will be your BABY!!!! This is sure better than nothing though.
We laughed at this one with tears in our eyes...funny funny kids and I hope your baby comes soon!
Haha! Those two crack me up. So it just randomly struck me with that picture that they look older than when I saw them last. I dunno why that didn't hit me until just now.
By the way, it pains me that you misspelled "crazy" on purpose.
They are looking a lot older. Maybe it's the way Bekah's hair is pulled back.
No baby yet?! I'm sorry, I know you are probably ready.
Love you tons!
Heather
Of eyeballs and being up to them in kids.. always great humor, Sarah.
Since you've no post about the new baby girlie yet, my congrats! is here for the time being.
Your kids never cease to make me laugh.
Post a Comment