The other day Alex manifested his artistic impressionism by drawing a picture of his dad.
Not a bad rendition considering he spent about 60 seconds on it.
Sort of resembles this guy down below if you ask me.
Then Alex took a look at me and I guess thought that, to be fair, he should sketch my portrait as well.
Click on it to get a real good look--mine is a little less favorable.
Apparently he views me as similar to this other guy down below (pun most emphatically intended).
He claims to have messed up on the eyebrows, but that still leaves me clenching my teeth with rage. Not to mention that, while Matt's are symmetrical, my eye on the right is bulging in fury and my nose just looks sinister--and a bit like a Roald Dahl character's; again, Matt has a average, neat, pointed nose.
Of course, the most disturbing thing about this is that I must be in a huff all day, growling and seething, if this is how I am projected from his mind.
P.S. My favorite part about that red dude is the lone, split-ended hair in the middle of that bald head.


6 comments:
I'd say Alex has a good sense of things. He forgot Dad's superhero cape, though.
I've noticed that when kids are drawing, their first picture is usually the best. After that they hurry. Steven always draws me with blue eyes. Kids just aren't that accurate. BUT they're great entertainment! I love the stuff my kids draw, and the notes they write me.
You make me laugh really hard. Thanks.
I don't know. Seems pretty accurate for your portrait. Matt's just needs to be somewhere along the same lines.
This is the best! Oh, kids, at least they make you laugh, right?
Okay, seriously dude... even I've posted more than you in the last 6 months. And I'm horrible!
Post a Comment