Just fyi: I may not have obtained direct permission, but I can say with a fair amount of certainty that Mary would not be horrified by this post. She'll laugh. That's why we (mostly me) loved having her with us and wished it could have been like 10 times longer. Grad school was calling, however, and she left us. It's kind of like someone letting you smell some fresh baked cookies, letting you admire all those glistening, melted chocolate chips and then they whisk them away and deliver them to the cat. I like cats. But they sure as heck don't deserve those cookies.
Mary? Come back.
Anyway, back to the humiliating stuff.
First things first, an aunt must entertain the masses.

A little more examination shows us her "hungry werewolf" look. Those kids must look delicious. I think the red-eye really sells it.

Okay...in Mary's defense, she did not know she was included in that shot.
Such is not the case here. Just chillin' with the gals.

My personal take? She's a little sleepy after that wolf meal.

And here we go on a walk so Mary can have a feel for real fall weather.

Either she is
going to fall, or going to throw up. Take your pick.

Poor Mary. As far as I know there is not a boy out there she is trying to impress. If there is, then she should know better than to tell him she has any siblings.
Alright, so I guess it runs in the family. See? I ruined a potentially great picture.

And the close-up, to be fair. Now
you might throw up. Yikes.

And maybe it is just my (and Matt's) photography skills, because Alex took this and we actually look human.

However, we did not get any pictures of what we really spent most of our time doing: sitting on the couch. That includes talking, reading, and napping, but mostly watching movies. Nothing new, but still really, really fun.
4 comments:
BAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh, that was greatness! But you realize this calls for payback, right?
You both look comfortable, relaxed, and happy. Which you were! So, successful photography.
The visit looks fun but chilly.
Bekah's such a doll.
So glad you all had a good time!
ah a girl after my own heart..celebrating and zooming in on awkward pictures! honestly you can feel the fun you had and how much you love each other. it just made me smile.
Post a Comment