One of our Christmas presents for our family was spending a day at a water park. I've had a hankering to play at a water park for the last 4 years or so. Fortunately, Michigan is chock full of indoor parks. Since all fun things are even funner with friends, we went with none other than the Crellins. We're conducting an experiment to see if we'll get sick of each other by spending exorbitant amounts of time together. No illness has resulted.
Yes, we had a blast. And yes, we slept very well that night.
5 comments:
Here's this from a San Diegan: I had no idea indoor water parks existed. That sounds like a ton of fun - a perfect winter getaway.
How fun! Why didn't I think of that this year for our family? It's probably the last year Brent will have time off for a while...looks like fun!
Looks like so much fun, those parks are the way to go in the dead of winter! Your family looks awesome as usual!
I agree with Rachel. I didn't know there were inside water parks. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Love to all Linda
Thanks for coming with us. We had a total blast, as we always do when you are around. We were sad we couldn't spend more time together over break. Obviously no illness on our part.
Post a Comment