I wanted to get caught up with blog posts before the new year, and I'm happy to report that I did. For the those interested, or just bored, click on the arrow next to the months October, November, or December to the left and it will show you a list of the posts because I dated them for when they actually happened. And here are a few fun pictures, compliments of my friend Tobey...
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago









11 comments:
these are darling and the last pic of you and matt is beautiful, you two look truly happy! ps thanks for the truffles, exactly what i love, they were delicious! and that princess party looks like it was awesome and Christmas looked pretty great too! Glad you guys have had a great holiday break, happy new year!!
Beautiful pictures! Matt sure won the lottery when he married you....
Happy New Year! Hope to see you this coming year.
So many gorgeous pictures! While the blue eyes are stunning, Bekah looks like "one of us" - her hair is more like mine than my own kids.
Beautiful grandchildren, beautiful pictures!
love the pictures..what a beautiful family and you look amazing,,,btw i check your blog often...Happy New Year...
Thank you for the Christmas pictures. These are really good pictures!I would love some more if you are incline to make a few. I loved seeing you all on Nate's web cam. Happy New Year. Linda/Momda
I think that you two make some of the most beautiful children that I have ever seen. I am loving all the updates - missing you and your fam! Happy New Years! xoxo
Remember when we lived in Kirksville and you only had 2 kids and now you have four?? Your family is so pretty. You look like you're having tons of fun. Any chance you guys are moving where we're moving for residency so we can see you again:)
HOT MOMMA
Really cute of all you guys. Time sure flies by and kids keep getting bigger and cuter!
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment